Category to select: Getting Started: First Day Introductions
Due on Wednesday of Week 1.
Developing a learning community requires getting to know one another so that we can learn from and with each other and appreciate our diverse backgrounds, prior experiences, and valued contexts. Introduce yourself by posting an introduction to the discussion forum, under Getting Started, First Day Introductions. Do this by Wednesday (also considered Week 1 of the course). Read more on how to contribute to this blog.
1. In your introduction include a description of the following:
- Where you live (town and country)?
- Where you are in your MET program and other courses you have taken?
- What you hope to learn from this course?
- Anything interesting you would like others to know about you (hobbies, pursuits, past-times, affiliations at work, memberships or previous jobs…)
2. Read several of your peers’ posts and;
3. Respond to at least two posts, with questions or notes of interest before the first Friday.
Hello From Surrey, BC
Posted by: jwlewis on May 23, 2017
Hello from Hamilton!
Posted by: Kirsten Ocoin on May 18, 2017
Posted by: Allen Wideman on May 17, 2017
Hello From Vancouver!
Posted by: seanturn on
Hello from Calgary
Posted by: Laurie Campbell on
Hello From Barrie Ontario
Posted by: maureen boyle on
Hello from White Rock BC
Posted by: Andrew Yeung on
Hello from Vancouver
Posted by: YooYoung on
Hello from East Vancouver
Posted by: Michael Hengeveld on May 16, 2017
Hello from the Cariboo!
Posted by: Meagan Vandekerckhove on
Hello from Winnipeg, MB
Posted by: Derek Cowan on
Hello from Burnaby
Posted by: DANIELLE PETERS on
Hey from North Vancouver
Posted by: Jocelynn Mortlock on
Posted by: Ryan Silverthorne on
Hello from Abbotsford BC
Posted by: baljeet gill on
Hello from Coquitlam, BC
Posted by: Wanyi Wong on May 15, 2017
Hello from Rossland
Posted by: Nathan Lott on
Hello from Victoria, BC
Posted by: Sarah Winkler on
Greetings from Vancouver, BC
Posted by: Gary Ma on
Hello from Edmonton!
Posted by: momoe on
Greetings from Langley
Posted by: Natalie Roberts on
Hello from Vancouver
Posted by: Cristina Leo on
Hello From Vancouver
Posted by: tyler kolpin on January 11, 2017
Hello from the North Shore of Vancouver!
Posted by: Bryn Hammett on January 8, 2017
Greeting from Vancouver!
Posted by: admin on January 5, 2017