Category to select: A. Unpacking Assumptions
Due on Friday of Week 2.
Determining how we could or should use technology in math and science learning environments and how technology might be used to support or enhance learning is an important issue in educational technology. To explore this issue, start with your own perspective. Without referring to any books or resources, briefly jot down your views in response to what “counts” as good use of technology in math and science learning environments.
Using your notes, elaborate by considering the following questions more fully in a blog post:
- What is a good use of digital technology in the math and science classroom? What would such a learning experience and environment look like? What would be some characteristics of what it is and what it isn’t? How might a learning experience with technology address a conceptual challenge, such as the one you researched in the last lesson?
- What makes this a good use of digital technology? Is this a vision or is it possible in real classrooms? What makes this vision a challenge to implement and what might be needed to actualize it?
1. Publish a blog post with your perspectives on these questions and,
2. Respond to others’ posts in another thread by the date above (check the calendar). This task will also provide a starting point for your Framing Issue paper. You will revisit your response to the questions above in order to examine how your assumptions and perspectives are shaped and re-shaped by your engagement with the activities in Module A.
3. If you are doing the e-folio option as your Legacy of Learning assignment, include this brief writing (no more than 250 words) in your inquiry e-folio.
Posted by jwlewis on May 28, 2017
Posted by seanturn on May 27, 2017
Posted by Wanyi Wong on
Posted by Allen Wideman on May 26, 2017
Posted by Cristina Leo on
Posted by Derek Cowan on
Posted by maureen boyle on
Posted by momoe on
Posted by DANIELLE PETERS on May 25, 2017
Posted by Ryan Silverthorne on
Posted by Kirsten Ocoin on
Posted by Gary Ma on May 24, 2017
Posted by Michael Hengeveld on
Posted by Jocelynn Mortlock on
Posted by YooYoung on
Posted by baljeet gill on
Posted by Nathan Lott on May 23, 2017
Posted by Natalie Roberts on
Posted by Sarah Winkler on May 22, 2017
Posted by Laurie Campbell on
Posted by Andrew Yeung on May 21, 2017
Posted by haneefa corbie on January 28, 2017
Posted by tyler kolpin on January 17, 2017
Posted by samia on January 16, 2017
Posted by Joshua Elsdon on January 15, 2017