Category to select: B. Design of TELEs
Due on Monday of Week 5.
“Designers should provide students with environments that restructure the discourse of …classrooms around collaborative knowledge building and the social construction of meaning” (Kozma, 2003, p.9).
- What do you think designers of learning experiences should do?
- How would you design a technology-enhanced learning experience?
1. In response to Kozma and Roblyer and the above questions, create your own personal, short (less than 200 words) statement on an ideal pedagogical design of a technology-enhanced learning experience for math and/or science. Begin with the definition of technology from the previous page and then include your response to form a statement on the Design of TELEs. Feel free to include visual images to enrich your statement.
2. Post your statement to the Design of TELEs forum on the blog site. Post in advance of the respond by date. Read others’ statements; suspend judgement and pose questions. Reply/respond by Monday of Week 5. Check the calendar.
3. Incorporate this statement in your final assignment (e.g. post as an entry to your e-folio now or use in your final TELE design assignment).
Posted by Wanyi Wong on June 14, 2017
Posted by momoe on June 13, 2017
Posted by Ryan Silverthorne on June 12, 2017
Posted by Cristina Leo on
Posted by YooYoung on
Posted by seanturn on
Posted by jwlewis on
Posted by Andrew Yeung on
Posted by baljeet gill on
Posted by Allen Wideman on June 11, 2017
Posted by Sarah Winkler on
Posted by Michael Hengeveld on June 10, 2017
Posted by Jocelynn Mortlock on
Posted by Derek Cowan on June 9, 2017
Posted by Kirsten Ocoin on
Posted by DANIELLE PETERS on June 8, 2017
Posted by Gary Ma on June 6, 2017
Posted by Nathan Lott on
Posted by Natalie Roberts on June 4, 2017
Posted by wincherella on April 16, 2017
Posted by STEPHANIE IVES on April 14, 2017
Posted by wincherella on April 9, 2017
Posted by haneefa corbie on February 25, 2017
Posted by tyler kolpin on February 18, 2017
Posted by Joshua Elsdon on February 11, 2017