I chose this particular image as it represents the new and popular iphone that is being marketed at a frenzy rate to the masses who hungrily seek the fastest and latest device available. It is all about the marketing of this new technology as a must have to communicate with others. It has all the bells and whistles never before offered. It is an interesting thing in today's society, as it not only is about the technology. It seems to be about the acquiring of the latest and best electronic that represents a power to those who seek the image of having it all. Everyone seemingly wants and craves the newest fangled version of the cellphone. It is marketed more in the image sense than in the offering of what new technology can do for you.
Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper