Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
Tag Archives: poem
Modes of expression
cc licensed Flickr photo by Darice de Cuba poem by Omar Khayyam I see text technologies as modes of expression. I’m attracted to this photo as representation of this. I’m not particularly fond of the poem, but I certainly relate … Continue reading
Posted in Introductions Tagged introduction, Omar Khayyam, poem, tattoo, text, vicki 3 Comments