Dynamism of text and technology

phone_msg

How embarrasing

This image caught my attention because it immediately reminded me of how text has woven itself into the very fabric of our personal and communal lives via mobile technologies. In a matter of seconds anyone anywhere could get information in the form of text about some event. Anyone, anywhere can learn about events and people through posts courtesy of text and technology.
It is almost as if text and technology connive sometimes to cause embarrassing moments, exposing things we would rather not have others know about.

Hi everyone, my name is Ifeoma, I live in Toronto Ontario and work as an IT professional.

I have a background in Graphics and web design and have chosen this course curious to learn the transition text has made over time and how it has affected literacy especially how text and technology combined have changed the spaces of reading and writing.

I expect to acquire knowledge and skills that I can translate and incorporate into the online training programs in my organisation.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Dynamism of text and technology