Add me to the Weblog!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.
- coffeys on Digital Literacy and Law Enforcement
- Annette Smith on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Annette Smith on Making Connections
- Annette Smith on Making Connections: Opening Doors (cautiously?)
- coffeys on Gord Higginson’s ETEC 540 Rip.Mix.Feed
- Assignment 3
- commentary 1
- commentary 2
- Final thoughts
- research paper
This entry was posted in Discussion, Making Connections. Bookmark the permalink.
1 Response to RIP.MIX.FEED
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Hello :-)For this assignment I decided to share my experiences working in a predominantly oral-aural culture while considering the work of Ong and other theorists based on our course readings. I kept it simple and tried to highlight some key ideas that dominate the school culture and the Emiratee culture in this remote region of Abu Dhabi.
I have protected this page so if you can’t view the show please try this
thank you- I am looking forward to feedback and comments. Soraya 🙂