The Changing Spaces of Reading and Writing

Capzles – Rip.Mix.Feed

My original plan was to have a short animation re-invention video presentation on Ahead but the application proved too frustrating to use. I kept the link for anyone to see on my website which is run with WordPress. Ahead is similar to Prezi, which I am more familiar with. However, when I went to the Prezi website to create my project, it was down for maintenance so I resorted to restarting something else in Capzle. The Capzles project contains a slideshow of photos from my recent trip to Hong Kong in late September.

If you cannot see the embedded slideshow above, view my Capzles project here.

1 Erin Gillespie { 11.24.09 at 3:39 am }

Lovely! I like the idea of Rip/Mix/Feed in Hong Kong because that does reflect the culture here some days! The new remediates the old and creates a sparkling new city in a constant seemingly never-ending process!

2 Ryan Bartlett { 11.25.09 at 1:31 pm }

Very nice. I am going to add Capzles and Prezi to my toolbox.

Cheers!

3 Caroline Faber { 12.02.09 at 3:00 pm }

Great photos…I have also been to Hong Kong a few times and seemed to have marvelled at the same sights you have! Last time I was there they talked of a Disneyland which was to go on the island of Lantau (I hope i remember the island’s name correctly!)…Is it there, all finished and fully Disney-fied?

Glad to see the ‘tallest bronze Buddha sitting a mountain’ is still doing wonderfully!

Caroline