- I have that darn Chemistry lab test tomorrow. As if labs weren’t stressful enough, we have to come up with the procedure ourselves. Joy.
- I have a research paper due on Monday. I was not notified it was due on Monday until last Sunday.
- I have another anatomy bellringer on Tuesday. This means I have to memorize the locations of 79 muscles and goodness-knows-how-may bones in the arm, hand, pelvis, leg, and foot. Good luck to me indeed!
- I have a writing assignment portfolio for English class due on Wednesday. This means many, many pages of hastily-written nonsense.
- My boyfriend is coming home for the weekend tonight and I’m so excited a;sdklfja;lsdfja;lskdfj;alkfj;lasjfla.
Regardless of whether you read the above list, I’d like to let y’all know that I’m not dead (hopefully), but rather very very busy. In the meantime, why don’t you read some of my older posts? 🙂
I don’t care if this is shameless self-promotion, you know you like it.
One response to “5 reasons why I won’t be blogging for the next week”