- November 2016
- October 2016
- December 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
Click for more99 bus 115 161 not 160 190 blogging about blogging Blog Squad chemistry Christmas commuter woes commuting CSI doodles driving erp! feelings exam exam time Facebook finals Frosh holidays I'm a second year now whaddup I ain't thankful for this chem exam Ingrid Michaelson Jobs Kinesiology kinesiology woes Kin Pride listen to music and feel better! midterms ugh music omnomnom parking woes procrastinate now don't put it off procrastinatin' like no tomorrow rain rain go away registration woes SLC studyin' studyin' yeah! Tegan and Sara Tis the holidays to cram or not to cram that is the question UBC Volunteering weekend YouTube
Tag Archives: chemistry
Posted in Exams, FIrst Year
Tagged chemistry, holidays, I ain't thankful for this chem exam, Valentines
5 reasons why I won’t be blogging for the next week
- I have that darn Chemistry lab test tomorrow. As if labs weren’t stressful enough, we have to come up with the procedure ourselves. Joy.
- I have a research paper due on Monday. I was not notified it was due on Monday until last Sunday.
- I have another anatomy bellringer on Tuesday. This means I have to memorize the locations of 79 muscles and goodness-knows-how-may bones in the arm, hand, pelvis, leg, and foot. Good luck to me indeed!
- I have a writing assignment portfolio for English class due on Wednesday. This means many, many pages of hastily-written nonsense.
- My boyfriend is coming home for the weekend tonight and I’m so excited a;sdklfja;lsdfja;lskdfj;alkfj;lasjfla.
Regardless of whether you read the above list, I’d like to let y’all know that I’m not dead (hopefully), but rather very very busy. In the meantime, why don’t you read some of my older posts? 🙂
I don’t care if this is shameless self-promotion, you know you like it.
Posted in FIrst Year
Tagged anatomy, chemistry, English, long distance relationship, procrastinatin' like no tomorrow
For that durn Chemistry exam
I haven’t been posting as often as I had before because of the huge piles of work. Humongous piles. I’m drowning, guys. I’ve been studying for the upcoming Chem 121 midterm. I’m finding the material pretty tough, but I’m determined to pass this exam with an acceptable grade.
Anyways, I’ve been taking lots of breaks (probably more breaks than necessary). Now my procrastinating has become more productive, and even chemistry related! Here are two chemistry videos I’d like to share with you (oi, don’t give me that look). You know you like it!
My chemistry prof’s favourite:
My personal favourite:
Posted in Courses, Exams, FIrst Year
Tagged chemistry, to cram or not to cram that is the question, YouTube
The day before every test…
Chemistry midterm, here we go. Cue the death march.