Why the past two days have been good:
- I’m pretty sure I did well on my first ever midterm! It was easier than I anticipated, so I finished it in 20 min. Too bad it was only worth 10% of my KIN 190 (physiology) mark.
- I downloaded new music and it makes me happy.
- I can do a cartwheel almost perfectly now! Yay, gymnastics class!
- I got all my chemistry lab work done last night. In less than 4 hours.
Yeah, I’m pretty impressed with me too.
- I drove to school today, and I snagged the last cheap parking spot this morning. 😀
Why the past two days have been bad:
- I’m exhausted. I stayed at school late last night to finish my chemistry lab, and so I didn’t get home until 11. I’m definitely not getting enough sleep; the dark circles under my eyes feel permanent.
- I opened up a juice box today, took a sip, and realized it tasted like pineapple. I’m allergic to pineapples.
- Also, the job action is confusing me. I thought we just went through this in highschool…
It turns out I completed the wrong pre-lab last night. Suddenly, I’m not so impressed with myself, the lab professor is not impressed, and I’m realizing why it’s a really bad idea to do your lab work the night before. So for all you chemistry students: CHECK YOUR LAB SCHEDULE!