Time to hit the books!

Whew! The weekend’s over.  I’ve had time to sleep, eat, paint my nails, soak up sun, catch up with family and old high school friends, and did I mention sleep?

I am now ready to finally start studying for tomorrow’s anatomy lecture in my Kin 190 class! Wait a minute, I thought I had that class on Friday…

It feels a bit strange to have the same class for what feels like the second time in a row.  At my high school (Burnaby North, in case you were wondering), we had a weird system where we had 4 classes a day, and every other day we had a different set of classes.  So we’d have classes A, B, C, and D on days 1 and 3, and classes E, F, G, and H on days 2 and 4.  To make it even more confusing, each day had a mixed up order of classes, and Wednesdays classes were shortened because we had a tutorial period.  Those administrators were definitely trying to mess with our heads.

My point is, I’m not quite used to having a set weekly schedule.  Routines are downright unfamiliar to me, especially in when I’m in my denying-that-summer-is-over phase! The beautiful weather isn’t helping.  But I’ve got to get over that, because it has come to my attention that midterms will be upon us in a month.  And that is a scary thought.

I’m very good at procrastinating, indeed.

Here I come, bone structure!