Let the Forum Begin!

By now you should have all received, via email, your review assignments for the Venture Forum.    Please let me know immediately if you have not, or if you have any questions.

Good luck!

1 davidp { 11.30.09 at 2:44 pm }

Please also remember to use:

Mod12: Venture Forum category

Use the Mod 12 category in your postings so we can all find the postings quickly by going to the right sidebar.

Thanks.

d.

2 James Richardson { 11.30.09 at 4:04 pm }

I didnt’ receive a review email yet.

Jim

jameseri@interchange.ubc.ca
jerichardson@telus.net

3 Ashley Jones { 11.30.09 at 4:34 pm }

I also haven’t received the email yet.

myles_ashley@hotmail.com

4 Ashley Jones { 11.30.09 at 4:41 pm }

Sorry David I did get it!

5 Erik Van Dusen { 12.01.09 at 8:02 am }

I’ve noticed that many students are posting only their elevator pitch and not their entire venture pitch. Do we contact the ‘pitcher’ for instructions on how to learn more about their pitch in order to provide the critical review?

6 Mark Reed { 12.01.09 at 8:05 am }

David
just wanted to clarify that all venture analysis is to be completed by Friday Dec 4th? or when does the course officially end?

Mark

7 Erica T { 12.01.09 at 9:28 am }

I understand that we are to leave a brief constructive critical reply to 7 of the 10 elevator pitches (that we have been assigned) posted here, and choose three of them to do an in depth review of their full proposal / presentation. See the information in the Mod12: Venture Forum tab on the left side of this page under Phase 3: Launch. “Heres how it will work” is the title of the instructions.

8 David Vogt { 12.01.09 at 9:45 am }

Thanks everyone for getting on board the Forum!

I’ve posted separately that each student should append a note to their elevator pitch detailing an easy path to obtain their full pitch for those students wishing to review it.

And yes, Friday (4th) is officially the last day of class, but this weblog won’t close then so we’re happy to accept Venture Forum contributions until end of day Sunday (6th) to support those who need the weekends to participate fully.

DavidV